Sunday, May 30, 2010

If We Could Block Sex Photos From Google Images

Sometimes it's very irritating when I try to find something through Google Images. Oneday I typed in urlcash and something sexual and horrible came up through Google Images. So I did not bother with urlcash. If urlcash is a good program, Google Images makes it look bad.

I think that Google should give us an option to block the images we want to keep from showing up. There should be a question asking us what kind of images to block. We could type in sex images or gross images. Some people post some sick things on the Internet that you may not want to see.

As far as sex images go, I don't have to look at sex. If I want to have it, I'll go and have it. Aint nothin' like the real thing as the Motown song said by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell. Some people put it on the screen for everybody to see. Some of us don't have to memorize what we already know.

We also should be able to band people that post sex links in our comments on Blogger because I'm not interested. As fast as you delete them, they start posting crap again. I want nothing to do with them. I got what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledface Blog

pixelsworld @Wikinut