Sunday, February 5, 2012

The YouTube Video Bar

The YouTube Video Bar does not always stay on the topic or certain videos that you choose. It advertises other videos that has nothing to do with what you choose. When I use the YouTube video bar, it goes along with the topics that I choose on my blogs to write about, but it switches to other things. I would like to keep my YouTube video bar on the topics that I choose for my blog without advertising other video topics within that video bar. If someone was to glance through your blog and see the video bar, they could miss the videos that you would like for them to see. At the time they might be looking at your blog, they may see the videos advertised about other things instead. They may not stay on your blog long enough to see the right videos pictured within the bar.

2 comments:

  1. I can't find the Videobar, it seems to be missing. Do you know how else we can do this?

    Thanks,
    Geoff
    geoffreyhale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry that I am just seeing your comment. Go to your layout page in blogger and add the video bar from the gadgets.

    ReplyDelete

Ledface Blog

pixelsworld @Wikinut