Saturday, May 1, 2010

InkPost Googly Search Engine Update



Google is how I learn. I really love their creations, services, and all of the things that they do. I love them because they are all about creating, and that’s what I like to do. They really inspire me. They give people the opportunity to make their own search engine. I decided to take that opportunity. My search engine is not that big now because I am just starting.

On the search engine page of Blogger, I have decided to give a new look with Blogger’s template designer in draft. With the template designer, you can change the background color of tabs, text, and more. I love the new template designs.

Learning from Google, I have decided to add my own news page, Google image page, and videos. Everything is based on Google along with my own creations. However, Google is a variety of everything on the Internet. They are mighty and a large search engine. I’m just little dot with a blog spot. I’m very happy with it because I am passionate about Google. It doesn’t take much to make me happy.


There are many features that Google has to help us. I never use Google Docs much when I should. I wanted to do a slide show like Google Fast Flip.

So I tried doing a presentation of my post briefs and it did not turn out like Fast Flip. So I inserted tables in documents to display them. Click on Image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledface Blog

pixelsworld @Wikinut