Sunday, November 7, 2010

Google Knol and Views

When I first started publishing on Google Knol, I felt I wasn't going to get anywhere. However, I kept writing. I used the Adsense option and then disabled it. When I went back a few months later to check my articles, I found that I had been receiving many views on my articles. Now, I am not receiving quite as many anymore because I have not been writing that much. I really did not know what to write at Google Knol. I had knowledge but I didn't think it would be interesting enough for readers. I also wrote about the knowledge I had in  experiment and ideas. Just when I thought no one was interested, somebody was seeing and viewing my articles. Things do take time and things can happen over night if you are lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledface Blog

pixelsworld @Wikinut