Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Google Plus is Better Than I Thought

Google Image
Google Plus is better than I thought it would be. I like it better than Facebook. People see what you post right away when you share on Google Plus. You can be away from the Google Plus page when you share. All you have to do is click on the G button. So far, there is not anyone that I know on Google Plus except 1 person that I met online. I like it that way. I'm to a page where I'm not well known by family, people of my past, and so on. Google Plus is a more peaceful place for me right now where somebody from work is not bugging or watching your page when you are not at work on their cellphone. It's easier for me on Google Plus at this time. I hardly know anyone.

At Google Plus, you can browse through all of the post by others folks that have the same interest in a particular subject as you do. You can find a whole list and type your interest in Google Plus search bar. If you type in bikes, for an example, people that have posted about bikes you will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledface Blog

pixelsworld @Wikinut