Saturday, March 30, 2013

Enjoying Google Plus

Google Plus is a great place to hang out. I'm really enjoying it. To me, it's still like having Google Reader. It is where I share my idea of the InkPost. It's like having my own online newspaper.

With Google Plus, you can make as many pages as you want. I have two pages so far. One page is for InkPost Radio where I share my podcast and share with online radio. The other page is Color Wheel where I share my trading cards and labels to my blog in different categories. There I share with others also that have the same interest.

My main page is all about news. I like to share with the Los Angeles Times and Google. Give Google Plus a try today and especially if you have a business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledface Blog

pixelsworld @Wikinut