Friday, December 6, 2013

Lost and How Google Street View Helped Me

Today, I went out to find my way to the imaging center. The whole area is full of doctors. I went around in a circle and passed right by the imaging center. The area where it is located is like a maze to me, and I don't visit the area that often. It's hard to concentrate when other cars are following you. You try not to hold up anyone, and people get mad and honk the horn. So that threw me off from really finding my way. When I returned home, I found the imaging center on Google map's street view. First, I found the building that was located across from the imaging center and it was on the right. I thought, how could I have missed it? Google Street View helped me to know where to turn the next time I see one particular building across from the imaging center. It gave me a chance at home to think about where I'll be going when I go visit the imaging center again. I will be practicing in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledface Blog

pixelsworld @Wikinut