Sunday, August 5, 2012

Blogger Google Account

It would be nice if all our popular blogs from Blogger could be counted as one for AdSense. Whenever we make cash from our blogs, they could all be in one directory in our AdSense account. That way, Google would not have to keep up with every blog. If our accounts would have to be canceled, it's all gone anyway.

During the time that I had an AdSense account on my blogs, I did not have many visitors. Now that I have visitors, I have no AdSense. I'm afraid to try to go back to blogging using AdSense on my blogs because of the bad experience I had before. It seems a bit risky, and I don't want to loose my account. I'm already using AdSense with a writing program. Within that program, there are many sites. I don't want to overuse AdSense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledface Blog

pixelsworld @Wikinut