Saturday, August 4, 2012

Where Did the Blue Screen Come From?

Wikipedia
Have you seen the blue screen yet? I have and it seems like there are no viruses on my computer. Where did the blue screen come from in the first place? Searching high and low, no virus, maleware, or any protection program has solved the problem. Most of the time, there is no problem. If I shut my computer completely down, I have a hard time getting to the desktop. Other than that, things are fine. I have the latest updates from Windows Update. I have checked my computer with the diagnostics tool. Everything seems fine. I have even tried recovery, and never got rid of the blue screen. Either it is a virus or some kind of error. This happens to every computer I have had after every five years. I don't intend to buy another one. Times are tough and things are too expensive to be bothered with.

To be honest, I'm a little tired of all the virus programs and updates. Sometimes you can try all of the virus programs that you want, it will not pick up on some of the viruses. Sometimes virus protections can cause problems too. They sometimes seem to take control over your computer in the worst way. However, they do not stop the blue screen and errors.

I'm getting a bit tired of windows systems 32 run dll. There may be corrupt files or files missing. Things stop working correctly, and when you report it to Windows, there may not always be an answer to the problem. Why isn't there an answer for this problem?

It is said that the Blue Screen is a stop error. It is hardware or driver related. Where did it come from and how was it created? Is it the operating system? Every time I bought  Windows, I thought about trying a different operating system, but I am use to Windows. To tell you the truth, I think it is a virus of your computer just simply getting old so that you have to buy a new one. It's all about the dollar bill and keeping in business. On top of that, nobody seems to be getting to the root of the problem. The root of the problem is we need to make viruses impossible to be. We need more software that can update drivers and get rid of corrupt and missing files and errors. We don't need any viruses or virus protection programs. I could keep my computer more than five years if it wasn't for all of these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ledface Blog

pixelsworld @Wikinut